Plan to finish the second semester 2019/2020 and to embark on the new academic 2020/2021 Greetings from the University of Kisubi. Owing to the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is increasingly becoming clear that face-to-face sessions at Campus may not take place
Call +256703 060 069
+256788 076 075
We are still accepting applications for the Intake 2020/2021.
UniK has introduced Long Distance Learning as encouraged by NCHE
UniK is a private university rooted in the Catholic ethos but remains open to all those who qualify for its programmes.
The University of Kisubi Prepares Individuals to Become Pragmatic Professionals of Integrity, Capable of Thinking Critically and Analytically
Research & Innovation
University of Kisubi is a 2 time (2018 and 2019) winner of the National Council for Higher Education Research and Innovation Exhibition.
LONG DISTANCE LEARNING
News and Information
Calendar and Events
- Final assessment for Finalists on campus & virtual assessment for continuing students on November 9, 2020 9:30 am
- Beginning of 2020/2021 Academic year on November 16, 2020
- Virtual orientation of First year students (FRESHERS) and continuing students on November 17, 2020 9:00 am
- Lectures for finalists for weekend students(replace recess studies) Begin on November 20, 2020 9:00 am
- On-line Lecturers begin for both First year students (FRESHERS) and continuing students on November 23, 2020 8:00 am
- Senate meeting to approve results on December 9, 2020 10:00 am
- First set of course works/tests on December 11, 2020 9:00 am
- Christmas break on December 19, 2020 9:00 am