The Faculty vision is to be a center of excellence in health sciences addressing local and international demands.
The Faculty’s mission is to bridge teaching with research and community outreach for improved livelihoods.
- Respect for human rights and human dignity
- Academic Freedom, Integrity and Excellence
- Healthy Workplace
- Bachelor of Bio- medical Laboratory Technology (Full-time) 3yrs
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health (Full-time and Weekend) 3yrs
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Fulltime)
- Diploma in Public Health (Full-time and Weekend) 2yrs
The Dean Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Kisubi.
P.O. Box 182 Entebbe Uganda
Tel: +25632 225 400