Following the President’s directive dated 18th March 2020 concerning the efforts to contain COVID-19 pandemic to close all Schools, Universities and other Tertiary institutions for one month.
The University has put in place the following measures in compliance to the directive;
- Lectures shall stop at mid day on Friday 20th March 2020
- On assumption that there are no new developments in regards COVID-19; lectures shall resume on Monday 20th April 2020
- Students doing research are encouraged to complete their research work during this recess.
- Students on ongoing internships and practicum shall continue working without disrupting their schedules and should contact Dean of students for accommodation Logistics.
- All International female students shall be accommodated in one hostel and should see Dean of students for details; similarly all male international students are advised to see the Dean of Students for details.
- All Students who have not yet cleared their fees are expected to come back on 20th April 2020 with proof of payment of fees. Students shall not be allowed to resume lectures without full payment.
- All Students activities including Guild Elections have been postponed till then.
- A few offices will remain open not limited to the Registry, Finance, Reception, Security, deputy Vice Chancellor’s Office, Dean of Students and Estates and shall be open from 9am-1pm Monday-Friday.
- Finally we advise all members to adhere to government and other relevant body’s advice in managing this deadly Virus.
Further details if any shall be communicated later.
By University Management