The University of Kisubi, Uganda Behavioral health alliance, Sebastian family psychology practice, llc and partners invite you to the 8th International East African Psychology Conference. Hybrid (both virtual and physical) venue: Ulrika Guest house, Date: 6th-8th October 2022.
THEME: COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC AROUND THE GLOBE.
Sub-themes and Topics
1. Holistic approach to Mental Health Issues.
- Indigenous/cultural/spiritual healing practices.
- Evidence based practices
2. Quality of Life for Resilient Futures.
- Capacity building
- Mental health of worker at work places
- Mental health of the care givers
- Addiction and substance misuse.
- Suicidal tendencies.
3. Social expectations and Mental Wellness.
- Mental health of students
- Trauma, depression and grief
- Technology for Mental Health (Telecare).
4. Post Covid Family structure Dynamics and Psycho-social Well-being
- Domestic violence
HERE IS THE REGISTRATION LINK
DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE POSTER