University Of Kisubi is Inviting Abstracts for the 2nd INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC RESEARCH CONFERENCE Under the THEME: COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION THROUGH RESEARCH AND INNOVATION FOR IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN CONDITION IN THE NEW NORMAL
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
UNIVERSITY OF KISUBI(UniK) located 24 kms from Kampala along Entebbe Highway
15th – 17th December 2021
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
15th June 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
31st July 2021
30th July 2021
16th August 2021
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS
29th August 2021
Download: Conference Flyer
The presentation formats are oral presentations and poster presentations.
- Oral presentations: Individual or co-authored paper. The duration of an oral presentation is 15 minutes, including discussion time.
- Poster presentations: Individual or co-authored poster. The size of a poster should be not more than 200 cm (height) x 90 cm (width).
- Word limit for presentation titles is 30 words (in English).
- Word limit for abstracts is 150 words (in English).
- For presentations on empirical studies, data collection and all analyses must be completed prior to submission, and the paper should not be more than 12 pages.
- Abstracts cannot be modified once they have been submitted.
Submissions are allowed in two ways;
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copy delivered to the office of the School Graduate Studies and Research (SGSR) of the University of Kisubi.
*Note: Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retrieve your submission for editing. If you later decide to make a change to your submission, you will have to resubmit the Abstract in its entirety unless changes are minor enough to be added manually (contact email@example.com to request a minor correction).
Please see the IMPORTANT DATES shown above and be sure to submit your research before the deadline.
NB: Submission of Abstracts is open to any body interested