The School of Graduate Studies and Research (SGSR) wish to invite all Research Supervisors’ for a One-day Research Seminar scheduled to take place on the 14th May 2021.
THEME: Peer Mentorship and Research Dissemination Seminar
The purpose of this Research Seminar is:
- To enhance Research Supervisors with the Skills on Peer Mentorship and Research Dissemination.
- To build mentorship and peer support for producing quality academic research and translational outputs.
- To establish adequate support on research supervision among research supervisors
- To create peer mentorship and share support writing skill development for publication and
- To encourage research supervisors to co-publish with students.
- To help research supervisors determine their own performance in relation to academic output production
- To build connections among research supervisors and be able to seek advice and guidance from more experienced individuals.
We therefore, encourage your active participation towards the forth coming seminar.
Venue: Br. Blouin Main Hall. Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Attached is the programme for the One-day research Seminar. Thanks for the usual cooperation, looking forward to receiving you.
Dr. Ongodia Simon Peter
Director, School of Graduate Studies and Research (SGSR)