The Catholic Scholarship Programme (CSP) invites applicants for the scholarship for the 2021 period. The CSP was established to contribute to the building of the capacity of the Catholic Church by developing servant leaders who will contribute to its apostolic works and develop leadership within congregations and communities.
The scholarship accepts applications from two categories of persons namely;
- Catholic consecrated Sisters, Brothers and Priests who demonstrate leadership traits and potential and are nominated by their institutional or diocesan leadership.
- Lay persons nominated by a Catholic Institution if they meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Show evidence of a full-time employment with the nominating Catholic Institution for at least three consecutive years; and
- Hold a leadership position in the nominating Catholic Institution.
The interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements may pick the Catholic Scholarship application forms through the following means:
- In-person collection from the office at the University of Kisubi.
- Downloading forms from the websites of the
The deadline for returning the application forms to the scholarship programme office in the University of Kisubi is the 15th of May 2021.
DOWNLOAD LINK to the APPLICATION FORM HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK to the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS HERE
CATHOLIC SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UGANDA
C.O. University of Kisubi
P.O. Box 182 Entebbe
Telephone: +256 777 606093