Plan to finish the second semester 2019/2020 and to embark on the new academic 2020/2021
Greetings from the University of Kisubi.
Owing to the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is increasingly becoming clear that face-to-face sessions at Campus may not take place soon for the continuing students. Thus, in view of closing the Second Semester and continuing learning, Management proposed some measures.
The proposed plan to finish the second semester 2019/2020 and to embark on the new academic year 2020/2021includes the following:
- From October 1 to October 15, 2020 students open on line accounts on the University Learning management system.
- From October 19 to November 6, 2020 lectures shall continue through online platforms to complete the Second Semester.
- From November 9 up to November 14, lecturers shall administer final assessments. Assessments shall take different forms, which will include but not limited to the following; take-home assignments, open book assignments, projects/presentations or online viva- voce. Within the same period, students shall submit their final assignments to their respective lecturers.
- With the handing in of Final Assessments by November 14, 2020, the Second Semester will have ended.
- November 16, 2020 shall be the online reporting for the new academic year 2020/2021 for continuing students and freshers.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: It is very important to note that students should pay their financial obligations in order for them to have their Final Assessments received, marked and results submitted to the Faculty Board and Senate.
Bro. Dr. Pius Ochwo